Friday, February 27, 2009

Eggs, puppy and rest


We've had two 6-egg days in a row this week!
I've been able to gift some of our beautiful eggs to a couple of dear friends, one of whom agreed to babysit Ivy until Michael gets home today.

By Thursday morning, I realized my broken foot could handle no more and called for help. I've had almost two days now that I've been able to mostly stay off my foot.


I'm sorry, Mommy.

It still hurts and walking is painfully difficult, but with Michael coming home today followed by the weekend, I'm hoping for some improvement.


Fortunately, Ivy has been behaving herself at my friend's house. They have an acreage and she gets lots and lots of exercise, so when she's inside, she spends most of her time like this.

I miss my baby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news about Michael coming home... I hope you get to give your foot some rest, I can't imagine how you've stood it till now with all your work, managing, and the foot on top. Congrats on the continuing egg success, maybe this is the start of a new venture?