Sunday, May 11, 2008

Every day is Mother's Day...

Stephen


There just aren't words to describe how much I love my children.
So today, on Mother's Day, I want to thank them each for making me a mother.
I also want to thank my husband, who has made it possible for me to be the best mom I can be.

Zachary

Today was a great day, full of love for each other. It started with blueberry buckle, the newspaper and coffee; followed by a delightful walk in Brown's Woods, a little mushroom-gathering and garden-planting. Now, we're soon to finish the day with homemade pizza and salad, shared together with much laughter at the dinner table.


Sarah


As time passes, love only grows deeper.

Melissa

I love you guys!
You make every day Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Heather's Moving Castle said...

Oh how sweet! I love it! Makes me want to cry!!! Happy Mother's Day!

zamozo said...

It sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day! You really are a great mom and so fortunate to have such great kids! Oh Happy Day!

Love the huge eyeglasses! LOL! I had a pair too!