Sunday, October 19, 2008

Freezin' Our Buns


I have a confession to make.
While I have pledged not to turn on the heat until November 1, we won't exactly be without a source of warmth until then.
On Tuesday we're having a woodburning insert installed in our unusable fireplace.
I know, I know... what happened to the poverty party and frugality?
All I can say is, the purchase is likely symptomatic of a larger pattern and indicative of the etiology of our debt.
Huh?
Okay, basically, it illustrates why we owe so much money in the first place - buying on credit.
But, in my defense, I do have a plan.
Really, I do.
We're working on next month's budget right now, well, later today. And in the budget I will be frugal and wise.
I promise.
But for now, I'm going to enjoy my new fireplace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trying to get the reading level up with for your blog with the big words??
ainhecc