Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Five Alive

Found this on Mama P's blog and thought it sounded like fun!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me (!)
The restrictions and limitations:

*I will make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
*What I create will be just for you.
*You will have no clue what it will be
*The catch is that you have to post this as well, if you expect me to do something for you.
*I have to be able to afford the postage, if you live out of country. :)

Please link to your blog, if I don't know you, in case we are new friends.

8 comments:

zamozo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

I think so, but it doesn't really matter to me, though I can't respond on your Facebook :(

Heather's Moving Castle said...

Hi, Karen. This sounds cool. But do I have to post it to my blog. LOL. Just kidding. I am sure I can think of something to make to pass on. Thank you!!

H

Karen said...

Great! Send others this way...

Claire MW said...

Oh goodness, the temptation is too great. I must be mad, agreeing to post this on my blog when I have full time work, law school, and farm critters to contend with. When do I have time to make 5 things for others? I will post and make the offer, with the caveat that responders cannot expect anything before final exams (beginning of May). I hope that's fair....

juliecache said...

Whoa. I'll think about joining up for a little bit before commiting. That is a lot of pressure for you and the commenter (me).

Karen said...

Oh, please do it, Julia! "Make something" can be as simple as baking a loaf of quick bread, sending an artsy bookmark, an altered book, anything!
I think this is going to be fun! Oh, and I fully expect it to take me more than a month, for sure, to complete anything!

juliecache said...

Ok, karen, you convinced me. I'll throw my hat in. :-)