Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Good Egg

Egg decorating was a little s-l-o-w this year, but we ended up having a good time. While I was mixing up the filling for twice baked potatoes, the kids and Michael were dying and decorating at the table. Amidst the kitchen chaos from bread-baking, ham-preparing, asparagus steaming, etc., I could watch my family as they joked and cajoled with each other. At times like these I feel a surge of complete and total love for my husband and kids. I am so glad to be who I am and where I am right now!





This is Zach. He just turned 18. Usually his eggs turn out brown or gray.

















This is Stephen. He just turned 20.
He really was having a great time.
Really.
He was.

I swear.









Sarah's birthday isn't until April.
She's still 14.
Her eggs always turn out artsy-fartsy.











This is Melissa. She just turned 11.
Her eggs turned out great, despite a horrible cold.

No comments: